Samsung Galaxy A10s
Samsung renews its commitment to ultra-cheap phones by introducing the Samsung Galaxy A10s: 6.2-inch screen and dual rear camera.
With the huge number of phones and ranges that Samsung had, it was time for the manufacturer to reduce its catalogue to not only simplify it but also to bet on a strategy closer to that of Xiaomi, Huawei or Honor. So, if the Chinese brands offer a variety of smartphones with the content price and features of sufficient level, there has been Samsung this 2019. The Galaxy A range, increasingly extensive, exemplifies it.
The Galaxy A is Samsung’s response to the attack of Chinese mobiles. It is a range that offers mobiles for all tastes, needs and prices. The brand has innovative and expensive phones, there is the Samsung Galaxy A80. And on the other end are ultra-cheap phones, with the Samsung Galaxy A10 as the main exponent. This smartphone is so popular that it accounts for a remarkable amount of sales. Hence, Samsung has considered renewing.
The Samsung Galaxy A10s is an improvement over the original A10, as evidenced by its features. The brand doubles the rear cameras, greatly increases its battery (from 3000 to 4000 mAh) and also raises the screen diagonal: from 5.8 to 6.2 inches. Too bad it does not raise the resolution to the FHD +, it is the detail that this Samsung Galaxy A10s has left.
Samsung Galaxy A10s Features
Samsung delves into the lower range without reducing excess features. This is the case with the Galaxy A10s: this new addition to the most accessible models offers specifications that, without being of a high level, do allow a more than satisfactory use of Android. At least on paper, we would have to try it.
Attractive outside, built-in plastic, biometrics applied to safety does not escape and maintains a good balance within the basics: this is the Samsung Galaxy A10 s.
- Processor – Octacore (Quad 2.0 GHz + Quad 1.5 GHz).
- RAM memory: 2 GB.
- Internal: 32 GB.
- MicroSD: yes, up to 512 GB.
- Size: 6.2 inches Infinity-V.
- Resolution: 1520 x 720 pixels, TFT LCD.
- Aspect ratio: 19.5: 9.
- Rear camera.
- Resolution: 13 Mpx + 2 Mpx.
- Opening: f / 1.8 + f / 2.4.
- Others: LED Flash
- Front camera.
- Resolution: 8 Mpx.
- Opening: f / 2.0.
- Connectivity: 4G / LTE, Dual SIM (triple tray), Bluetooth, WiFi 802.11a / b / g / n / ac …
- Others: rear fingerprint sensor, face unlocking,
- Battery: 4000 mAh
- Android Version: 9.0 Pie
- Manufacturer interface: One UI.
- The design of the Samsung Galaxy A10sdoes does not change in excess when compared to the previous model, the Galaxy A10 «normal»: plastic body without excessive flaunting softened corners, front very well used thanks to Samsung’s Infinity-V screen, double Rear camera inside a vertical set that also includes the LED flash … And several colours to choose from: black, green, blue and red.
- Samsung has expanded the screen size while maintaining the hardware base. This is something basic and also limited: 2 GB of RAM and 32 GB of storage. Samsung has taken advantage of the larger dimensions of the panel to offer a 4000 mAh battery, a component that promises to expand the autonomy of the phone: it should not be strange for two or three days with moderate use.
Price and availability of the Samsung Galaxy A10s
Samsung has officially introduced the phone but has not yet given prices or places where the Samsung Galaxy A10s will be distributed. We know it will be economical since it remains in line with the previous model, the Galaxy A10. Given the precedent, the cost of the Galaxy A10s should be between 150 and 200 euros. Surely it is distributed in Spain.
Samsung Galaxy A10s