OPPO A75 and A75s Taiwan released: 6-inch 18:9 fullscreen
OPPO launched two new smartphones OPPO A75 and A75s in Taiwan. The appearance and specifications of smartphones are the same as those of the OPPO F5 launched in the East Asian market a few weeks ago. Both of them are equipped with a 6-inch 18:9 display, 4GB of RAM, and artificial intelligence for self-timer cameras. The phone features a sleek, metal-integrated design with a fingerprint reader at the rear.
The OPPO A75 and A75s are now available in Taiwan and I don’t know if they will be released in China. Both phones are sold in black and gold. The OPPO A 75 is priced at NT$10,990 and the OPPO A75 is priced at NT$11,990. These phones can be purchased from the company’s online electronics store in Taiwan.
OPPO A75 and A75s: Features
The OPPO A75 features a full HD + resolution (2160 x 1080 pixels) and a 2.5-inch curved glass 6-inch IPS LCD display. It has an aspect ratio of 18:9 and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection against wear and scratches. The smartphone uses MediaTek’s eight-core 2.5GHz MT6763T chipset (also known as Helio P23) and ARM’s Mali-G71MP2 GPU. It contains 4GB of RAM, 32GB of internal storage and expandable storage options (via microSD card slot). The OPPO A75 runs Android 7.1 Nougat ColorOS 3.2 out of the box.
For its imaging, the OPPO A 75 is equipped with a 16-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and f / 1.8 aperture. In front, the phone has a 200,000-pixel self-timer shooter. The front camera features an f / 2.0 aperture lens and self-timer function supported by artificial intelligence (AI). For connectivity, the phone has dual SIM card slots, 4G LTE and VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n, GPS, GLONASS, Bluetooth 4.2, USB Type-C and 3.5mm audio ports.
When it comes to the specifications of the OPPO A 75, the phone and the OPPO A75 differ in memory and storage capacity. The A75s comes with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. The remaining hardware and software specifications remain the same, including a 6-inch 18:9 display, an eight-core MediaTek MT6763 chipset, a 16MP main camera, a 200,000-pixel auxiliary camera, Android 7.1 Nougat, and a 3200mAh battery.
OPPO A 75 and A75s: Specifications
Display: 6-inch full-screen 2.5D curved glass display, 2160 x 1080 pixel resolution, 18:9 aspect ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Processor: Octa-core MediaTek 2.5GHz MT6763 (Helio P23) chipset with Mali G71-MP2 GPU
- Software: Android 7.1 Nougat-based Color OS 3.2
- Memory: 3GB (OPPO A75), 4GB (OPPO A75s)
- Storage capacity: 32GB (OPPO A75), 64GB (OPPO A75s), expandable via microSD card (up to 256GB)
- Rear camera: 16 megapixel, auto focus LED flash, f / 1.8 aperture
- Front camera: 200,000 pixels, fixed focal length, f / 2.0 aperture, 1 / 2.8 “Sensor
- Additional features: rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, AI beauty recognition technology
- Connectivity: Dual SIM card slot, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n, GPS + GLONASS, Bluetooth 4.2, 3.5mm audio
- Battery: 3200mAh, not removable
- Size: 156.5 x 76 x 7.5 mm
- Weight: 152 grams.