Samsung Galaxy M20
If you wanted to buy the Samsung Galaxy M20 this offer interests you. At 199 euros, it stays at a price similar to the Redmi Note 7 of 64 GB.
The Samsung Galaxy M20 is one of Samsung’s most spectacular mobiles and is currently on sale. For 199 euros you can get one of the best mid-range phones, which stands out for its gigantic battery and its fantastic relationship between performance and price.
The Samsung Galaxy M20 at the lowest price: 199 euros
In recent years, Xiaomi has become the king of the mid-range thanks to the excellent relationship between quality and price it has achieved in its cheaper mobiles. Samsung has not wanted to stay idly and is responding with a large mid-range, the Galaxy M20 being the first mobile in this strategy.
Today we have a special offer on Amazon, and that is that the Samsung Galaxy M20 is at 199 euros, the same price as the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 in the same memory configuration (4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of storage). They are two phones very similar in characteristics and in our opinion the best phones in the range of 200 euros.
Which mobile is better of the two? After having tested both devices thoroughly, these are our opinions to opt for the Galaxy M20 or the Redmi Note 7.
- Points in common: They are very powerful mobile phones and with a large battery, both have expansion by microSD cards and headphone jack and FM radio.
In favour of the Galaxy M20:
- Your screen seems better.
- Its 5000 mAh battery offers similar autonomy but without the need to block background processes.
- You have NFC to pay with your mobile.
- In favour of Redmi Note 7:
- Its design seems more refined: The Redmi Note 7 uses glass, while the Galaxy M20 uses a plastic that mimics the glass.
- It has a better camera.
Being the offer of the day, you will have to be quick to get this spectacular mobile, since surely tomorrow the offer is no longer available. The offer is applied in the two available colours, blue and black.
- Processor – Exynos 7904.
- 2 x Cortex-A73 at 1.8 GHz.
- 6 x Cortex-A53 at 1.8 GHz.
- RAM memory: 4 GB.
- Internal: 64 GB.
- MicroSD: yes, up to 512 GB.
- Graphic: Mali G71.
- Size: 6.3 inches.
- Resolution: 2340 x 1080 pixels.
- TFT technology
- Aspect ratio: 19.5: 9.
- Rear camera.
- Resolution: 13 Mpx the main one and 5 Mpx the wide-angle.
- Opening: f / 1.9 + f / 2.2
- Others: LED Flash
- Front camera.
- Resolution: 8 Mpx.
- Opening: f / 2.0.
- Connectivity: 4G / LTE, Dual SIM, Bluetooth 5, WiFi 802.11a / b / g / n / ac, NFC …
- 3.5 mm jack
- FM Radio.
- The fingerprint sensor in the rear area.
- Battery: 5000 mAh
- Dimensions: 156.6 x 74.5 x 8.8 mm
- Weight: 186 g
- Android version: Android One 8.1 Oreo.
- Manufacturer’s layer: Samsung Experience 9.5.